Official Portal - Statistics Portugal

Production Prices index decreased 1.1%
Industrial production price index
Production Prices index decreased 1.1% - August 2019
18 September 2019


Industrial Production Prices Index year-on-year change rate was -1.1% in August (-0.4% in the previous month). Excluding the Energy grouping, the index change rate remained unchanged (-0.1%). The monthly change rate of the total index was -0.5% (0.2% in August 2018).

Press release - complete version
Download the document PDF (180 Kb)
Press release - tables
Excel Excel (194 Kb)
ZIP CSV (41 Kb)