New orders index in industry - Total, domestic market and external market
Industrial New Orders index intensified negative year-on-year change rate - May 2012
09 July 2012
In May, industrial new orders index decreased by 3.4% in year-on-year terms (reduction of 2.0% in the previous month). The more intense reduction of the total index in May derived from the deceleration of the external market index, which moved from a year-on-year change rate of 5.4% in April to 2.6% in May. The year-on-year change rate of the domestic market new orders index remained negative in May (-11.3%, comparing with -11.6% in the preceding month).
Press release - complete version